- Use of our website. You may use our website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website.
- Intellectual property. The content on our website, including text, images, graphics, logos, and other materials, is the property of seosue.com or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use our content for any commercial purpose without our written permission.
- Disclaimer of warranties. Our website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of our website or its content. We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Limitation of liability. We will not be liable for any damages arising from your use of our website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Changes to our terms of service. We may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By continuing to use our website, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- Governing law. These terms of service and your use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms of service, please contact us at [email protected]